Monday 18 March 2013

First photo edit

Original image



  1. Using pixlr.com, I duplicated the original image and made the duplicate black and white. 
  2. I put the duplicate image underneath the original. 
  3. Using the rubber tool, I erased the tie and eyes from the black and white duplicate. 
  4. With these erased, I made the original image green which allowed the eyes and tie to be seen as green in the duplicate image. 
  5. Using pages on a Apple Mac, I erased the grey background from the duplicate. 
  6. I then found the writing 'Green day' using Google images and placed the image of Green day over it. 


Edited image 

If I could do the edit again, I would be more careful in erasing the grey background as part of the elbow of the individuals on the right and middle are missing. I also would make the tie match the writing in the background to make a stronger connection between the two.   

No comments:

Post a Comment