Friday 3 May 2013

Front cover




To make this image, I deleted the background and used 'Tint' on Picmonkey.com to make the females hair red. To do this I made the whole image tinted red and then erased everywhere but her hair to make her stand out. I also made the brightness higher.


I then used 'Instant alpha' to get rid of the white and make it so that I could put the image on my magazine front cover. 


Once, I added the picture to the black background, I put the Masthead to the back and covered the bottom of it with the main image. I then added a menu bar at the bottom to show what else is included in the magazine which has the shout out of 'Extra'. I added the barcode to make it would be sold in stores. I added the shout out 'Exclusive' and put other features around the main story but with small writing so they didn't stand out as much. The posters the side are to show there are additional features of the magazine like posters. Lastly, I put a burst at the top to attract the reader to see the competition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment